We help clients understand their compliance obligations and principal business risks.
OUR TAILORED SERVICE
We see how information is a critical asset within commercial organisations. As such a number of ways exist in which data can be lost. Organisations have a moral and often legal obligation to ensure such events never occur.
- The threat of security breaches is rising as connectivity increases and the amount of data that is online escalates ever higher. The number of people capable of effecting breaches is growing too, with the availability of tools that enable relatively unskilled hackers to attack organisations electronically.
- NSI Cyber’s security consulting services help customers achieve industry best practice in the confidentiality, integrity and availability of their information and online presence. They include:
- Security risk management – assessing threats, and recommending the most up-to-date and effective measures to manage security risk, involving both people and technology solutions
- Security architecture – developing an architecture that is tuned to the organisation’s specific protective and operational requirements and objectives
- Information assurance – delivering appropriate security strategy and policy based on industry best practice
- Security capability development – promoting security awareness and skills through training people
- Accreditation support – helping customers attain and maintain accreditation for their systems, and comply with relevant standards
- Security audit – auditing compliance with documented procedures and standards, and equipping the customer to achieve industry best practice
Full consultancy to review current state of all ISO 27001 security domains and requirements, conduct gap analysis and provide a high-level plan to achieving ISO 27001 certification.